Stop and stare at this killer collection of Morphe Babe Faves Eye Brush Set that includes 15 eye brushes that our babes are totally crushin’ on.
Morphe Babe Faves Eye Brush Set includes:
1. E27 Pro Round Blender (Synthetic)
The rounded top is great for diffusing eyeshadow to give you a new crease on life.
2. E22 Pointed Blender (Synthetic)
Great for carving out your corner crease.
3. M433 Pro Firm Blending Fluff (Natural)
Play both sides. Use the belly/side of the brush to pick up shimmery eyeshadows and stamp color onto lid. Use the top to create a perfectly blended crease.
4. M441 Pro Firm Blending Crease (Natural)
The perfect balance of medium-to-firm bristles for defined diffusion of any transition situation.
5. M573 Pointed Deluxe Powder (Natural)
Point your crease blending in the right direction.
6. M330 Blending Crease (Natural)
The bristles are more flexible, allowing for a foolproof way to blend that crease color like a boss.
7. M139 Tapered Crease Blender (Natural)
There’s a bit more density to these bristles which help build up those deep and sultry shadows into your corner crease.
8. E17 Crease Precision Blender (Synthetic)
Blends out your eyelid primer (or anything creamy). Also, fits great in small corners of eyes.
9. M506 Tapered Mini Blender (Natural)
The perfect crease brush for small, hooded-eye babes. Gets right in there and gets the job done.
10. M321 Bullet Crease (Natural)
Use this MUA fave to smudge your eyeshadow or Color Pencil under lower lash line, nailing that whole sultry AF look.
11. E18 Round Crease (Synthetic)
It may look like the E17, but this bigger sister covers more ground. Just like that.
12. E36 Detail Crease (Synthetic)
Carve out a killer crease or use under the lash line for some va-va-voom saturation.
13. M432 Flat Liner Definer (Synthetic)
Use with concealer for tracing under brows before highlighting. Boom. Smooth and poppin’.
14. E29 Angled Brow/Spoolie (Synthetic)
Use with powder to create a bushy, full brow or use with cream-based products for super-defined brows. The spoolie clears up any mistakes.
15. M213 Smudger (Natural)
Ideal to lay down your color on smaller lids or apply your lip color with sheer precision.
Check us out on Instagram!